Blue is the Hue

Nothing worse than having a cute fit in your closet that you can't wear because you don’t have the right shoes. My new favorite store to shop at, Loft by Ann Taylor recently launched there new spring collection and there are a few must have items I need in my wardrobe. But before I go out and buy anything I got to find some cute blue shoes. I can't believe I've never owned a pair of blue shoes, so now I'm on a conquest to find some. I'll share my finding with you and then when I finally make a purchase I will share the results.

Here are the looks that I'm loving from Loft:


And here are two pairs of shoes I found on NineWest.com that I'm feeling


 Im still on a hunt for some cute blue shoes, so if you come across any leave me a link in the comments section.

Photo Source: anntaylorloft.com and ninewest.com

1 comments:

Talking with Tami said...

Those shoes are too cute I dont usually wear anything but Betsey but I like them lol

Post a Comment