The Romance Challenge Day 7

                                
I sure wish I had a romantic bedroom like this one, some of you do, but most of you probally dont. My bedroom is simple and comfy but there are so many other things I would like to do to my bedroom to set the mood right. Right now it's a room for rest, but in fact it should be a room of zest. Without being to complicated a nice collaboration of accessories, pictures and lighting of objects could give the impression of an romantic atmosphere quickly. Until I get that done, I've used other rooms to get creative.


Tips 19-21
Rooms Service: the bedroom & couch are off limits tonight, take it to another room or piece of furniture in the house. Enjoy your surroundings and new positions you can try in the various rooms on various objects.
Tonight’s the Night: Oh you don’t do that, well tonight try something that you’ve never done before.
Tricks up your sleeve: Visit an adult novelty store and pick up a new toy the two of you can enjoy. If your afraid to shop in public browse online together.

Click here to read more tips from The Romance Challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment