Around The World With 9 West for Spring

Shoenista's, I am happy to report Nine West is finally back to making cute shoes. There new 2010 spring collection will hit stores and appear online in March. This new wordly collection features a wide selection of materials (suede, leather, metallics, cloth), as well as color choices, beading, patchwork and cultural designs to choose from.  They previewed a few flast but since I'm a heels type of gal (5'1) those are most of what you will see featured on this site :-).


Previews from NineWest 2010 Spring Collection

I loved 9west since I can remember, but in recent seasons I've felt disconnected with there collections. I was a diehard Nine West shoe wearer for several years; especially senior year of high school thru junior year of college. It probably helped that I worked in their retails stores in San Antonio and Atlanta, so I got a great discount and I made good use of it.

Over the summer I visited the Mall of GA location several times only to walk out empty handed. Since seeing the spring 2010 collection, empty handed I will be no more. The powers that be developed some fun and classy shoes for the spring 2010 collection. I think these new shoes will definitely get some of there old customers like me back in the door.







This new collection did so well that Nordstrom will have an exclusive selection of Nine West shoes in there stores. That is a very big deal. Congrats to Nine West for stepping there shoe game back up. I wish the collection and future collections much success.



9 West Nordstrom Exclusives

Photo Source: MissomniMedia.com

1 comments:

Talking with Tami said...

I haven't been in their store for about a year, I never see anything interesting lol.

Post a Comment