Bedroom Boots

What is it with us women and shoes? No matter how many pairs we own, there is always room for a new pair. Sometimes you have to get a little creative when you want your mate to buy you expensive things. $365 for pair of boots is pricey for me, especially since we are on a save money tip. I’m am praying that the powers that be at Aldo, Steve Madden or Nine West come out with a similar version of these boots quick, so I can afford and sneak in the house on my own. If not I think I have an idea.


Ok ladies, you can show your significant other these sexy boots and tell him you would like to wear them in the bedroom, that’s right, now he’s focusing on the image of you wearing the boots and not the price tag and now you’ve just got you a new pair of boots thanks to me. These Dolce Vita Marilyn Boots are officially on my Nov 8th Birthday with list, hoping the universe and the powers that be make this happen. I will also be pitching this bedroom boots idea at home, its going to be a little harder for me because I own over 75 pair of shoes and boots already and we just agreed that no more shoes are boots are coming in this house just last. And then I found these…long sigh.

0 comments:

Post a Comment