Janelle Monae in vogue

Janelle Monae is featured in the November issue of Vogue wearing these shoes that I simply despise; I took a disliking to the shoes when I saw a photo of her at the Black Girls rock event a few weekends ago. Kudos to Janelle for making it in the magazine but I still don’t like those shoes. I guess George Esquivel is not the designer for me.


Songstress Janelle Monae and George Esquiville in Vogue



Janelle at Black Girls Rock event on Black Carpet wearing those shoes.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why use your platform to hate? Why would your whole post be about not liking someone's shoes? You are a waste. Pls spend your time more wisely.

NHHEditorInChief said...

If your "READ" the post you would understand that I DO NOT have a problem with Janelle Monae it's the shoes and that's my opinion, it has nothing to do with hating.

msangie225 said...

awww I think the shoes are cute! They complete the look. Janelle Monae is beautiful!

Talking with Tami said...

I love that she is doing it omg! Im so proud of Jonelle! I like her saddle shoes thats her lil signature style like my pink.

Post a Comment