I love my Roll But....

I love my roll but, I don’t think I would be on the cover of any magazine naked; with clothes on absolutely. I'm not the size 6 that I used to be regretfully, but I'm ok with my size 10/12 frame. Personally I would atleast like to drop 15-20 pounds, so I can be healthier for my height and so my clothes will lay better.

Most people always say oh you don't look like you weigh ... That's because I know how to dress for my size, my mother always taught me no one else needs to see your rolls while you have on clothes. So I live by that mantra, If I see a roll through my clothes, I put on a better under garment or change my complete outfit.

I'm all for women with curves because that's naturally feminine to me and that’s what I grew up around. Box or straight up and down is abnormal to me, but society tells us otherwise. In the November Issue of Glamour, they feature 7 beautiful models on the cover who are considered plus size (12 & up)


Models from Oh Wow, These Bodies Are beautiful in Nov Glamour Mag

Beautiful picture, my only gripe is why did they have to be naked? Nudity in magazines always gets people talking, so it’s likely the women wore their birthday suits as a publicity move. Or perhaps the models didn’t wear clothes because fashion companies, except for plus-size brands, don’t make clothes that fit them properly. Personally I don't consider my self plus size, I can still shop in regular stores but if I don't loose a few pounds, my choices will be limited by the brands I love to wear. Thank God, one of my favorite stores, Forever 21 extended there size range but the line is only carried in select stores. Check out the full interview with these ladies in Novembers’ Glamour.

1 comments:

Talking with Tami said...

I think the ladies look great that the world we live in now unfortunately everybody is trying to out do the next person. lol

Post a Comment