Get Familiar


I’m up to my eyeballs in packing, purging, appointments and running errands, and I feel guilty for not posting as normal; but a gals gotta do what a gals gotta do.

As most of you know I’m in the process of relocating from Atlanta to Baton Rouge, and this is the week that it all takes place, so please understand my content will be lighter than normal from today till next Tuesday Oct 6 2009. By then I should be somewhat settled in and will be back to regular posting schedule. My DSL should be hooked up by Monday fingers crossed, but don’t fret I will be back before you know it.

This is almost the end of my 3rd week blogging; I’m enjoying myself and looking forward to the growth of my content, opportunities, and audience of my blog.This is a great opportunity to go back and read some of my older post from the past two weeks in case you’re a new reader. I appreciate feedback or comments in regard to the topics I cover, let me know if I’m on the right track.

In Case your Wondering Why Baton Rouge?
- My fiancé is from there, he's currently worrking out there and still have tons of family there including his parents
- Its 45minutes from New Orleans, 4.5 hours from Houston, & 8hrs from Atl
- Cruise ships port out of Nearby NO and Biloxi—Woop!
- Seafood is my favorite kind of food and it’s fresh and amazing in that region
- One of my good friends is also relocating to nearby Gonzalez with her family
- It’s a very big college sports town thanks 2 LSU & Southern University
- I’m looking forward to bring some new ideas and energy to Baton Rouge & New Orleans areas
- Hopefully I will remain this enthusiastic after the dust clears LOL :-)

Thanks for your support, I look forward to blog with you.

Oh one more thing- I added a music player to my blog should I keep it or is it distracting while reading. Let me know thanks.

1 comments:

Talking with Tami said...

Im going to miss yah! I have some place to visit now lol

Post a Comment