Would You Give Up QT with your mate for your Cell Phone


Recently a survey done in Denver found that 33 percent of Denver-area women would put their sex lives on hold for a year in order to use a mobile device. Hmm this got me thinking, I'll be the first to admit I'm a cellphone-a-hollic. Its the last thing I'm on at night, often checking twitter or email and playing bejeweld. It's the first thing I grab for when I wake up in the morning and it's constantly by my side during the day, but I don’t think I would give up love making for my device. I can spare 30-45 minutes a day, especially a night cap.


Do I care about my cell phone more than my boyfriend of course not. Could I leave the house without it and not panic, of course not. It's a love hate relationship with my phone and QT time. My fiancé joined twitter 2 months ago to see why I was always on there so much. since he's not a techy he has less that 5 twitter friends and doesn't have a real clue on what twitter is all about.

The survey, conducted in September by Samsung Mobile, also found that only 20 percent of men would make the same choice. I can definitely understand that, since most men think about "doing the do" every chance they get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment