When Oppurtunity Knocks, I'm Ready


It’s a heavy burden to carry when you have a child relying on you to provide for, a man who is expecting you to be the woman he knows you can be, or being that daughter your parents can be proud of. I’ve heard men say they have the weight of the world on their shoulders, but let me tell you that is an extremely heavy feeling. Now that I am in a new city and getting back in the game, I will keep praying that the right opportunity will come my way.

I want my website to be transparent, a little different from some other blogs. I peak into the lives of celebs, but I also want to give you a peak into my life. Let’s be honest running a business is not always peaches and cream. You have highs and lows like anything else in life. It’s what you turn to during those periods that matter most.

A lot of business websites I visit, only reveal the glorious side but where do you turn for the not so good moments. No one writes about how you’ve been waiting on a client check to come in the mail so you can pay a bill, or what to do when no checks are coming in the door at all. If you have a big business you might not be able to identify with these problems, excuse me while I talk with us little people.

It’s my goal to deliver rich content that can not only entertain you, but can help you through the good times and motivate you during the bad times. I first hand understand, but I’m on my way back up; are you coming with me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment