Poetic Moments: So Many things




I am like a crime mystery yet to be solved, the best detective in the world got a job on his hand with me.
I am like a 7 year old little girl on a toy shopping spree.
I am often like the sun rising and going down; I am like a shadow, sometimes showing and other times can’t be found.
I am like a fluffy dog, mans best friend and a guard dog at night; I am like a tunnel, only one way in or out and full of bright lights.
I am like a young school girl awaiting a crushes phone call; I am like a fatherless child with no one to teach me how to catch a my ball.
I am like a lost one on some days and confused on others; I am found on most days and insightful to others.
I am like a happy soul creeping through the night; I am like a strong wind, I uplift the kites.
The kites bring smiles to those below and beauty to the blue skies
I am like so many things so many times, I am like whatever words or images come to my mind.

0 comments:

Post a Comment