Rodarte for Target- No, No, No... Maybe

Target is popularly known for the designer series they run in there stores several times out of the year were high priced fashion labels design a signature collection at a special price. Next up is The Rodarte Go International collection, that will consists of 55 pieces ranging from $9.99 for a pair of knee-highs to $79.99 for a leopard print jacket. According to a Target spokesman, the collection is “very feminine, yet very modern and incorporates a rich mix of patterns and fabrications and everything from sequins and bows to faux fur”. Here are a few pictures that have been released, what are your thoughts?


Rodarte Go International Collection for Target
I would probably only incorporate one of these items into my wardrobe but maybe the full collection will change my mind. Some of you might want to mark your calendars; the limited edition collection will launch at Target stores nationwide and on target.com on December 20, 2009, and will be available through February 6, 2009. From what I've seen so far I'm not that impressed but then again, I don’t think I'm the target demographic for this particular collection.

Photo source: Seventeen Magazine

1 comments:

Talking with Tami said...

Ive never heard of this designer will have to check it out

Post a Comment