My Adidas By PPQ

When I was 21 I brought a pair of classic retro Adidas that were iridescent ivory with dark red patent stripes, they had the double straps across and XXX pattern on the sole. Can you believe I still have those sneakers and I only wore them once; for some reason they look more like art or collectables than shoes to wear. Since "shell toes" were never my thing, those are the only pair I’ve ever owned.

Adidas a lot like New Balance, Nike and Puma have collaborated with designers on select collections to appeal to more fashion conscious consumers. In the past they featured a collection by Stella McCartney, Jeremy Scott, and rapper Missy Elliot to name a few, and next up is the British label PPQ (Pretty Personal Question)



PPQ’s co-founder Amy Molyneaux says they referenced Mohammad Ali’s original boxing attire for inspiration for the collection. The line includes lace- up boots, flats, stirrup pants, sweatshirts,dresses and other fashion forward workout gear that can be worm for functionality or simply for fashion. From the look of things, this was a pretty hot collaboration.


0 comments:

Post a Comment