Guess Who's Bizzack!

I’m so happy to be back, I was actually having blog withdrawals lol; I hope you missed me too. I am now a new resident of Baton Rouge, Louisiana and I’m loving my new house, the neighborhood is really nice and unpacking is coming along as expected. I have not ventured out too much because I’m trying to finish unpacking, but I will get out this weekend. Next week things should go back to normal, if at all possible and I will begin pursuing a writing gig at a magazine or newspaper here or in New Orleans area. I will keep you posted on my progress. So now for a few updates...



Ashley AJ Jewell & Kandi Buress

A lot has taken place since my last post on Thursday, RIP to Ashley AJ Jewell, ex-fiancé of Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Kandi Burress. Jewel was killed outside of an Atlanta Strip club, The Body Tap on Friday night. The suspect Fredrick Henderson, has been apprehended and charged with AJ’s murder and was denied bail today. Richardson’s attorney attempted to get the charges of manslaughter dismissed, however the judge denied his request. His attorney argued that “the medical examiner has not officially determined a cause of death to support the manslaughter charge” and that AJ could have died from a health problem. His attorney also claims that AJ Jewell pulled a gun on Frederick and delivered the first blow.

AJ’s funeral will be held Friday at the Ray of Hope Christian Church on Snapfinger Road in DeKalb County. The time has not yet been determined. A visitation will be held from 7 to 8 p.m. Thursday at Donald Trimble Mortuary in Decatur.


Chris Rock & Nia Long

Chris Rock is getting sued by director Regina Kimbell, who claims she showed Chris her 2005 documentary “My Nappy Roots” in 2007 on the set of Everbody Hates Chris and she is alleging that’s where the idea for “Good Hair” came from. Chris say the idea was inspired by his daughters’ inquiry about having “Good Hair.” Kimbell has since filed suit in U.S. District Court in downtown L.A., and is seeking $5 million dollars. The Documentary has been getting rave reviews so far I guess we will have to see how this plays out in the courts. Good Hair hits theatres this Friday. Click here to view the trailer for the movie.


Nia Long, Ashanti & Amber rose @ NY Good Hair Premier

0 comments:

Post a Comment