Brick City Documentary Debuts 2nite On Sundance


BRICK CITY DOCUMENTARY ON NEWARK, NJ DEBUTS 2NITE ON SUNDANCE CHANNEL

I was born & rased in Newark NJ for 17 years of my Life, this city made me the woman I am today. If you would have seen some of the things my eyes have seen, or what my ears have heard and what my heart has been touched by you will understand why I love the bricks till the day I die.

Essex county (Newark metro area) birthed some amazing & talented people: Queen Latifah, Whitney Houston, Savion Glover, Ray Liotta, Gloria Gaynor, Joe Pesci, Naturi Naughton, Red Man, Lauren Hill, Derek Luke, Shaquille O'neal, Keisha Knight Pulliam, Amiri Baraka, Bill Belamy, and Chimere Norris... the list can go on. Please support the documentary "Brick City Episode 1" on Sundance channel tonight. Check your local listing for channels and show times.

1 comments:

DAVE said...

DAVE SAID DON'T BE SUPRISED WHEN HERE NAME IS ON THAT LIST

Post a Comment