White Blouse, White Shirt = Fashion Staple

 
Byron Lars White Shirts by Beauty Mark

Nothing compares to a crisp white collar shirt, I buy at least 2-3 every season. That type of classic staple in your wardrobe can make a simple pair of jeans, a wide leg trouser or even a pencil skirt look chic in a matter of seconds. Byron Lars Beauty Mark is known for their signature men’s dress shirts for women and can be found in boutiques across the country. After eight years of success he is now expanding his product line to include knits, dresses and sportswear in addition to the sexy and chic structured shirts he is popularly known for. Unfortunately products are not online but to check for a location near you Search Here and visit  http://byronlarsbeautymark.com/

For more Accessible Classic White Collar Shirts you can find great shirts under $20 both at NY&Co and Forever 21.


2 comments:

Talking with Tami said...

I love this look! On my banner on my blog you can see I have on black sequins shirt and crisp white shirt! This look is so classic and chic!

Martin said...

Rocking colors nice man I also want to buy badger casual stuff as I recently bought shirts from this nice store.

apparelnbags.com/hanes/index.htm

Post a Comment