VMA Fashions..The Bad & The Ugly

MTV always bring about plethora of characters at there award shows and tonight was no different. The most popular color of the night was black, half of the attendees looked as though they were going to a memorial service or a vampire roundup. (that actually took place during the show) Being that it was NY fashion week this week, I was expecting some hot and original fashions, but to my surprise the stylist and celebrities either took the runway inspiration to far or they didn't take notice at all.

I'm sure you will see all of the fabulous people on some other sites but I want to highlight who needed to "Try Again"






























(From top to bottom Singer Adrienne Bailon- Cheetah Girls, DJ Cassidy, Singer/Model- Cassie, Hip Hop artist-Kid Sister and Reggae Artist- Sean Paul)


These were just a few of my picks for worst dressed, to be honest there was to many to post. My biggest dissapointment of the night was Amber Rose and Kanye West- we've already seen her wear a catsuit a number of times I was expecting her to really bring it on the red carpet. Maybe my hopes were up to high- Oh well, she probally won't be on to many more red carpets with Kanye due to his behavior tonight.



 You can check out the full gallery of red carpet and other VMA pictures @ http://www.mtv.com/

Image source Mtv.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment