Special Delivery

For months I sent out resumes, writing samples, proposals and so much more. I got some feedback but to be honest I was hoping for more. It’s a heavy burden to carry when you have a child relying on you to provide for, a man who is expecting you to be the woman he knows you can be, or being that daughter your parents can be proud of. I’ve heard men say they have the weight of the world on their shoulders, but let me tell you that is an extremely heavy feeling. Things are getting a little better each day, I just have to keep fighting.


After countless hours of deliberation, I finally decided to birth my own blog, so I can be transparent about some of my experiences as well as the things that go on around us all. Writing is actually therapeutic for me, believe it or not. Let’s be honest running a business and a household is not always peaches and cream and sometimes you need a sounding board or simply a place to drift off.

It’s my goal to deliver rich content through interviews and articles that can not only help you through the good times but can comfort you during the bad times. It will definitely be a mixture of all of the things that I like, so you never know what you’re going to get. Some post will be entertaining and some will be valuable tools or insight you can use in your own life. I’m creating my own circumstances now; I’ve wasted too much time on the later. I hope you enjoy what I deliver; suggestions are welcome and please leave comments on the post.

One last thing, I was not an english major in college, but I've always been a creative writer so please don't point out my typos :-) under my post send me a private message.

Thank You and Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I send the Tyler Perry movie and the MTV show, and I agree with alot you have said. Good reading. Keep it up. Thank you.

Talking with Tami said...

im loving your blog kudos to you!

Anonymous said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog. I am going to have to bookmark the page so I can observe your journey. All the best to you...

As for the Tyler Perry movie, it was good. I agree with a B+ rating. It had many points about love & life that are great take aways to evaluate your own life. At the end the movie was rushed; however, it was great entertainment.

Unknown said...

GOOD JOB BABY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOUR #1 FAN LOVE,DAVE

Post a Comment