It's Getting Kind of Preppy

Tretorn 2010 Spring collection

If you saw my very first post you know that I'm a sneaker chick. NO, not tennis shoes, we call them sneakers where I'm from. I'm not a collector but I buy 2-3 pair per year. This year I purchased my Cole Hahn standard all black dressy sneaker, my retro metallic Jordans (the ones in the pic on my first post), and some Nike running shoes. Growing up in the inner city I wore sneakers all the time, I only wore shoes to church and with my uniform at school. By the time I made high school I was finally into shoes with heels and the rest was history.


I remember my first pair of Ellesse’s, my first pair of Grant Hill's and my hot pink 54.11's like it was yesterday. Those 3 pair stands out for some reason. Another thing I did most summers until I went to college was buy a pair of ALL WHITE Tretorns or K-Swiss classic tennis shoes. I loved how crisped they always looked. It didn't matter if they were in or out I would always get a pair. Well Tretorn has emerged with a new spring 2010 collection that's pretty hot. One pair of these might make my 1 of 3 for next years sneaker collection. Check them out:

For more on Tretorns Visit Here 
Image Source MissomniMedia

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are sporty. I like. Keep up the good work...

Talking with Tami said...

i always liked Tretorns fun shoes!
Glad to see them be revamped!

bawinn said...

ooooh snap! i remeber tretorns.... these are niiice. i didnt know they were still around

Anonymous said...

HAD MY FIRST PAIR IN THE SIXTH GRADE LOVED THE THANKS BABY TO HAVE BROUGHT THEM BACK YOUR ONE AND ONLY MR TAYLOR

Post a Comment