Who is Peeking in Your Window?



Not to long ago, I posted a statement on my twitter that stated “I wouldn’t wish fame on anyone I love.” Many people might not agree with that comment because fame is associated with wealth and popularity. What is also associated with but overlooked is the lack of privacy and scrutiny from any and everybody. I’m sorry but fame is not worth my peace of mind. No one deserves to be treated and poked at like a caged animal, but that’s how we often treat celebrities that share there talents with us that we claim to love.

Knowing that it still amazes me that people still thirst for that level of stardom knowing that one day they may be under the same microscope that stars like Rhianna, Chirs Brown, Serena Williams, Kanye West, Micheal Jackson, Lauren Hill, and Whitney Houston have been under. Can you imagine a day under that type of microscope? Can you imagine the mindset you would need to be able to cope with that everyday?


I mean even when it comes down to the President, everything he says or does is magnified. Yesterday an off the record statement made national headlines. People speculate about the body language of their kids and even his own wife Michelle Obama towards her husband. What she chooses to wear, or what they eat is not relevant to their job performance.
Halle Berry @ the zoo with her daughter & mom

The same goes for celebrities what they do in there personal time at some point should be respected and kept private. If some of your bosses see how you act on the weekend or around our friends and family a lot of people would be out of a job. But it’s not about your personal life its about your performance during work hours. Celebrities and Politicians deserve days off to, even though they choose that life. No one can be on 24 hrs, 7 days a week and not screw up something, right?  So I think we should try to at least keep that into perspective the next time we go to point the finger. Point it back at yourself first, you've probably done something just as bad or maybe even worse.

Amy Winehouse

At any rate I do understand this is a blog, I do have an opinion and I will re-act to something’s these stars do. But I am going to whole heartedly try not to be another negative, finger pointing person on my blog. I will be opinionated and share my views, but I don’t want to cause hurt with my words or interpretation of anyone else’s situation or be the source of there pain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment