Walk a Mile in my Choo's


Jimmy Choo Collection for H&M

I never imagined paying full price for a pair of Choo’s. Even if I was wealthy as I want to be, I'd still scour a Nordstrom Rack or a Sak's Off Fifth Ave store to get a pair on discount. I hardly ever buy full price, my mother taught me the art of a good sale. Ladies and gents scour no more. On Saturday Nov 14th, get your shopping buddy ready, throw on a cute little jogging suit, and your cute sneaker shoes and get ready to stand on line early to get you an affordable pair of Choo’s, Jimmy Choo’s that is.


Clothing & Accessories by Jimmy Choo for H&M

This will be H&M’s first time collaborating with an accessories designer and to celebrate, Jimmy Choo is extending its line to include women’s wear that will compliment the shoes and accessories collection. Menswear will also be available in stores. You can score big with Christmas gifts if you keep the affordable part on the hush; the only thing that matters is the tag and craftsmanship of Jimmy Choo. Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment