Thank You for Being a Friend


photo source itsablackthang.com painting by ernie barnes


I've been in Atlanta for 9.5 years and it has been a great 9.5 years. I've met so many great people through networking, school, church, shopping, partying, working etc. I just want to thank everyone who has made my stay in Atlanta a delight. Thank you for receiving me, believing in me, supporting my dreams and business ventures, sharing good and bad news, and praying for me and my family. I truly thank and I love all of my good friends.

I'm a little nervous about my move to Baton Rouge, Louisiana, but I know change is good and I plan on making the best out of this move with my family. I have 1 week and a day left here in ATL, and I'm so nervous but very excited about what the future will bring.

Part of the reason why I started my blog, was so that my girlfriends and I can remain close through spirit and In word. Even though we might not speak everyday they can log on to this blog and get a little piece of me everyday. I first hand understand how life comes in to play, and before you know it weeks have gone by. I want all of my friends and my readers to know you mean the world to me and I thank you for being there. Expect big things, this is only a beginning and I don't plan on letting myself down. See most of you tomorrow night at my going away party.

1 comments:

Talking with Tami said...

It was so fun to meet you as well! Im going to meet you.

Post a Comment