REAL Housewives In Atlanta pt 2.


The Reed Family

Last week I got a little flack from a reader in regard to the family I featured on my post “They Really Do Exist…Housewives in Atlanta,” which is apart of a series that I am putting together to feature housewives in Atlanta.  I think it’s a great idea to profile housewives who are “Not So Average” to see how they make it work, other than to speculate on what we think is going on, as the tabloids often do.

This week I got a chance to catch up with a self made media mogul in the making, Tammie Reed. Most people know her as Talking With Tami, but I know her as the lady who juggles a full schedule being a producer of her own TV show, blogger, tweeter, a mom to 2 pre-teens and a wife to a husband who is supportive of her very busy schedule.

How long have you been married?
Tammie: Married 10yrs

Do you have any Children?
Tammie: Yes, two Tyra 12 Terrell 9

What is your profession or what type of business do you run?
Tammie: I'm a Talk show host

How do you balance work/parent/spouse relationships and time?
Tammie: It’s all about communication and prayer. We pray over everything. My husband and I tag team a lot, it’s a collective effort.

What can you do to be a better housewife?
Tammie: I can cook and clean a bit more, I’m always traveling or on red carpet, but we all chip in. Everything else is pretty good I guess lol.

What word of advice can you share with other married or engaged couples? Tammie: Talk to each other; have date a nights, that’s very important. Sometimes when people get married they forget to keep dating.

Who is your favorite Housewife from the Bravo Housewives Series & Why?
Tammie: My favorite housewife is Lisa Wu Hartwell. She is also a good friend of mine maybe that’s why. I can relate with how she tries to handle home life and the entertainment business.

For more information on Tammie visit www.talkingwithtami.com/blog
or follow her @ www.Twitter.com/TalkingWithtami

0 comments:

Post a Comment