What is Good Hair to You? Join the debate


Good Hair hits Theatres Oct 9th in select cities

I saw the preview in the movies for this last month; I'm kind of on the fence about seeing it though. I laughed when I watched the trailer because Chris Rock is funny; I just don't know if the release of this info is going to stop me from using relaxer. It's like telling a drug addict to stop using drugs because it kills you; they already know the consequences.




My Hair Perm Free before I cut it

I only perm my hair 4 times a year to remove the frizziness because I actually do have good hair, but not even a Dominican blow out can stop frizz like a perm can. When I use to wear my hair natural without a relaxer it was so dry and brittle, it broke off, even after using countless moisturizing products that just didn’t work for me. Personally, I just want frizz free and moisturized hair whether it's natural or straight and relaxer helps me accomplish this.



My hair after cut & perm since Feb 09

Are you going to go see this movie? What are your personal thoughts or experiences on perm vs. going natural? Do you think relaxer is a necessary evil? I would love to hear what you think.

2 comments:

Talking with Tami said...

OOh wee this movies looks good as heck cant wait to see it! Wow!

DAVE said...

MR TAYLOR SAID BABY I LIKE THE NATURAL LOOK IT MAKES YOU LOOK EXOTIC

Post a Comment