Nothing In Life Is Free- A Little Poetry


I hope its okay If I release my inner Maya Angelou with you through some poetry. I've been writing since I was 7 but I can count the number of times I've shared it with people. My blog is about me facing my fears and following my dreams of doing what I love; writing. I hope you can feel it, appreciate it, and if it's alright with you I will share more in the future.

Nothing In Life Is Free

Life is not easy, nor was it ever meant to be; it was meant to be a challenge a growth process and a tease. It’s suppose to show you what you can have and what you can do; it’s suppose to give you choices, the rest is really up to you. You can learn if you choose to, from experience or through others eyes. You can sprout successfully, or you can wither up and die. Life is not easy, nor was it meant to be; Give your soul, your heart and just let the rest be. Or you can do whatever u want; just remember nothing in life is free.

Poetry by Chimere Norris copyright 2008 

0 comments:

Post a Comment