I Won't Try Everything Once


Style Black collection by Mac

Most people have a love hate relationship with Mac Cosmetics, I’m one of the lovers but I have a confession; I hate one of there new products. I love Mac, especially the dazzle glass, not to mention they have the largest selection of eye shadow colors in my opinion.


The black lipstick from Mac's new collection "Style Black" is where I'm drawing the line. Rihanna has been spotted wearing dark lips lately; although I like the dark berry color she wore over the weekend, the black, not so much. It reminds me of the Goth crew back in high school that wore baggy jeans, Marilyn Manson tees and platform boots. I think I will stick to my shiny or shimmery lip colors this season or maybe even the dark berry-ish lip might work for me. You already know how I feel about dark nail polish, unless it's done with minx I'm not trying it. So what do you think about black lipstick? Will you participate in this trend? For more info on the collection visit Mac Cosmetics


0 comments:

Post a Comment