Do You Need Beauty Alerts?


Beauty Alert Stickers

I remember seeing a show on Tyra a while back when she was talking about expiration dates and the cleanliness of the beauty products we use. Sure I paid attention to all of the gross things she was talking about and I did do something about it. I cleaned out my makeup bag and threw out some obvious old products, but that was back then and here we go again.

A company called Beauty Alerts came up with a product for chicks like me. Beauty Alert! stickers eliminate the need to remember, because the Home Use Life Span is printed right on the label. You only need to write in the date you broke the seal on the product and apply it directly onto the cosmetics container. Sticker packages contain 24 specially-designed stickers, 6 stickers for each of 4 categories of product life for 8.50 a pack. Or if you are a budget fashionista like me, you can make your own labels inspired by beauty alert stickers today. If you’re lazy and you know you will never get around to it and think this is a great idea, it might be worth trying out. For more info visit http://www.beautyalert.biz

0 comments:

Post a Comment